10 TED Talks Every Sales Professional Should Watch in 2019
10 Feb 2019
- Eddie Obeng: Smart Failure for a Fast-Changing World
- Kelly McGonigal: How to Make Stress Your Friend
- Ernesto Sirolli: Want to Help Someone? Shut Up and Listen!
- Angela Lee Duckworth: Grit: The Power of Passion and Perseverance
- Dan Pink: The Puzzle of Motivation
- Rachel Botsman: We've Stopped Trusting Institutions and Started Trusting Strangers
- Lera Boroditsky: How Language Shapes the Way We Think
- Sheena Iyengar: How to Make Choosing Easier
- Rocio Lorenzo: How Diversity Makes Teams More Innovative
- Shonda Rhimes: My Year of Saying Yes to Everything
Great sales departments motivate their employees with incentives, contests, and -- you guessed it -- pep talks.
Viewed regularly by millions across the globe, TED Talks bring valuable new perspectives to the table.
Here are five valuable TED Talks from a productivity expert, a psychologist, an economist, a seventh-grade math teacher, and a motivational speechwriter to kick off your day.
"Work doesn't work without play." Tweet This Quote
These TED Talks embody the tenacity, smart thinking, and hustle every salesperson needs to be successful.
It's not always easy to stay motivated in the day-to-day grind of selling. TED Talks like these can give you just the jolt you need to remember why you love this job -- even during the longest sales days.
Web Development Ted Talk Business